Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

What holds inlet water line to the toilet,found mine on the…

Customer Question
What holds inlet water...

What holds inlet water line to the toilet,found mine on the floor.

Contractor's Assistant: Have you talked to a construction professional about the floor?

No found this when I hooked up the water

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Jest need to know what holds the pipe into the toilet

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Plumbing
9/7/2017
Plumber: Rick, Construction Supervisor replied 8 months ago
Rick
Rick, Construction Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

The water supply tube screws onto the bottom of the fill valve shank at the bottom of the tank. If it fell off you should replace it.

replace what

The supply tube (what apparently fell off)

Do you have more questions?

Never got a picture .. would like to discontue with Just Anser..
thanks james

You didn't ask for a picture or further clarification. Contact customer service if you want to end your membership.

Marc
Marc
Marc, Plumber