cole
cole, Plumber
Experience:  tech support, purchasing and sales at my family owned business.
95045110

We have been on a trip, over 1 month. We have experienced no

Customer Question

We have been on a long trip, over 1 month. We have experienced no problem with our sewer this whole trip. Now, we suddenly have a 3/4 full black water signal. My husband has checked. There is no water going through the line. The grey water tank shows it is empty. Any ideas?
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  cole replied 2 months ago.

Hi there, I'm Cole. I think I can help you. So have you shined a light down the toilet too look in there. if its not full than you probably have some stuff stuck on the the sensor in the tank. they do make a solvent for the black water tank that is supposed to remove any gunk on sensor and other buildup. hope this helps i have had this issue in my camper before. if none of those fix it you may have to have the sensors looked at.