Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

Help with moen shower. Just now. cold water not flowing.

Customer Question
Help with moen shower ...

Help with moen shower

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just now. cold water not flowing

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

Shower hasn't been used for a long time years

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes have accessed the values with two small screws and a larger 3/4 screw head on right side

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Can turn the small screws(shut off?) but can't turn the large screw

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Plumbing
7/29/2017
Plumber: Rick, Construction Supervisor replied 1 year ago
Rick
Rick, Construction Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. First I’ll need some more info so I have a more complete picture of your situation.

You probably have to replace the cartridge or possibly the pressure balance spool on some older models. A picture of the valve with the trim off might help me identify what you need

You can post a pic here by clicking on ADD FILES next to the SEND button