Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

My rinnai gas tankless water heater won't light. Just quit…

Customer Question
My rinnai gas tankless...

My rinnai gas tankless water heater won't light

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

Just quit this morning.my. Hold took a shower and then it quit

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It is getting power and water I. He led the filter and it is fine I also ch coed the water flow and there are no error codes displayed

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Plumbing
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/29/2017
Plumber: WCohn, Journeyman Plumber replied 1 year ago
WCohn
WCohn, Journeyman Plumber

My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

I am a Rinnai factory trained and certified repair technician

Model number??? Do you have a controller either a digital readout?