How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Marc Your Own Question
Marc, Plumber
Category: Plumbing
Satisfied Customers: 1127
Experience:  Plumbing heating & home maintenance contractor
Type Your Plumbing Question Here...
Marc is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How can I get a new splash guard? 3" across, I have had this

Customer Question

How can I get a new splash guard? 3" across
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: I have had this for 9 years. The little rubber thing that the food goes through needs to be replaced and I cannot find a place that has one that size.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Since it comes out for cleaning there is no work involved.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Just where I could get a new one so the disposer is not wide open at all times.
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  WCohn replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  WCohn replied 2 months ago.

What's the make and model of disposer?