Marc
Marc, Plumber
Experience:  Plumbing heating & home maintenance contractor
50715266

Just haed my rinnai8 six burner tgas heater repaired lots of

Customer Question

just haed my rinnai8 six burner tgas heater repaired lots of parts replaceedn it was cutting out the rfellow left an hour ago and the heater cut out whats wro0ng
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: a few weeks the plumber gas fitter has been three times yhe put a thermal couple sensor an anotyher olarge part today n heater was o9k then just stopped liike it overyheats
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: no0 but he['s going to have to fix it all up0 its cst me $760 its an old heater \
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no \
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Elliott Oxton replied 2 months ago.

Good day, My name is ***** ***** i have been working in the plumbing and heating industry for over 15 years. I know it is very frustrating to have an appliance that does not work especially when someone has come to look at it. I will do all i can to help you figure out what needs to be done to resolve this issue fully.

Can i just ask a couple of questions so i can help you:

1. What is the model of the appliance that you are talking about?

2. Has your gas engineer said that he has finished working on the appliance?

3. You want to know what is causing the issue and what needs to be done to repair it?

As soon as we answer these questions then i can help you resolve this as soon as possible.

Warm regards,

Elliott