Marc
Marc, Plumber
Experience:  Plumbing heating & home maintenance contractor
50715266

I have a symmons shower with a tub/rainfall/wand that has 2

Customer Question

I have a symmons shower with a tub/rainfall/wand that has 2 handles and the one handle
popped out when I was showering and wont stay in. I took the handle off and the handle
shaft has a hole in it that rides inside the brass piece and the pin it rides broke off.Can I get another shower handle that doesn't require it to ride in the brass piece without replacing the brass piece??
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  curtis lichtenwald replied 3 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you out today. I had attached a link to a website that I believe is the part that you are talking about? So what you are saying is that the little piece on the very end of the picture i sent you has broken? If it has then you are going to have to change the whole cartridge. If you need help with doing that don't be afraid to ask me!

https://www.wayfair.ca/Symmons-Control-Cartridge-LL-1A-L613-K~SYM1043.html?refid=GX181716672392-SYM1043&device=c&ptid=177762011842&targetid=pla-177762011842