Marc
Marc, Plumber
Experience:  Plumbing heating & home maintenance contractor
50715266

I have a GE Smart water softener, It has filled 1/2 to 3/4

Customer Question

I have a GE Smart water softener, It has filled 1/2 to 3/4 full of water and it seems it's not running anymore. I tried to push a rod through the salt to dislodge any bridge but this didn't do anything. what should I try next?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: The unit is about 9 years old and I will go and look at what the model is.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: If possible
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: It has started to salt the outside of the container just reasently but only in one little area
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  WCohn replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  WCohn replied 3 months ago.

Sorry you haven't been helped yet. I just logged on, are you still needing help?