Plumbing

Plumbing Questions? Ask a Plumber and Get Answers ASAP.

Plumbing

I have a rinnai 26 solar hot water with gas back up and I am

Customer Question
hi I have a rinnai...
hi I have a rinnai 26 solar hot water with gas back up and I am not getting any hot water the motor is not working . can l please get someone to come out to look or fix it
JA: Have you talked to a solar panel professional about this?
Customer: no it has just stop working like 10 mins ago
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: would not know where to start
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: not sure what you mean
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Plumbing
Answered in 3 days by:
1/8/2017
Plumber: Michael Coulon, Plumber replied 1 year ago
Michael  Coulon
Experience: Over 8 years of on the job Plumbing experience. Including residential service/new construction, Commercial service/new construction, and plumbing facility maintenance.
Hi I'm Michael a plumbing expert give me a second to go over the request and I will get you back on with your life with hot water as fast as possible
After reading threw you request I hate to inform you that we do not send out professionals to do the work. We just help with over the phone or chat to help you remedy this problem yourself. My phone number is(###) ###-####call me if you need any further help
Michael  Coulon
Michael  Coulon
Michael Coulon, Plumber