How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Marc Your Own Question
Marc, Plumber
Category: Plumbing
Satisfied Customers: 1127
Experience:  Plumbing heating & home maintenance contractor
Type Your Plumbing Question Here...
Marc is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Let me get my facts in line. My wife and I had a Kohler BR

Customer Question

thanks! let me get my facts in line.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: My wife and I had a Kohler BR sink faucet K10270-4-BN installed early last year. The worked fine and still does. But late in the year, we did more extensive remodeling that involved removing and replacing the a guy who's a highly skilled tile artist as well as carpenter, and I suppose has plumbing skills as well. His shower enclosure works fine. Lately the vanity faucet has worked loose and the (gasket?) between it and the vanity top has come apart. What is this unit I can have the remodeler buy it and set us right? Thanks - Tony
JA: Just to clarify, are you working with a contractor?
Customer: yes, the job was done in November. this is a make-good.,
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: tNO! The same guy who did the tile carpentry and plymbing will do it.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No, thanks...if I can just convey to the remdeler what his guy needs to buy at the local plumbins upply stoer.
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Rick replied 9 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. First I’ll need some more info so I have a more complete picture of you situation.

It's not clear to me what "gasket" you're referring to. Can you give me a pic so I can see what you mean. You can post a pic here by clicking on ADD FILES next to the SEND button.

Expert:  Rick replied 9 months ago.

Chances are the faucet just needs to be loosened up a bit more then reposition the base "plate" then tighten the faucet back down.