Plumbing

Plumbing Questions? Ask a Plumber and Get Answers ASAP.

Plumbing

I have a walk in tub with hydro theaputic jets none of the

Customer Question
jets water or air jets...
I have a walk in tub with hydro theaputic jets none of the jets water or air jets will work . They make no noise like they are even trying to start. I need some one who can work on them or can tell me where to get help with these
JA: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?
Customer: they have not worked for several months but plumpers do not work on them we but it our self bur they were fine for about a year we bought from an online person that had used it and no longer need it. It work as said fine then one day the water jets would not start a week or so later the air jets stopped working
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: No would like to find some one who works on them but that seems to be an impossible thing
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No except have contavted several plumpers but no one seems to workon them
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Plumbing
10/19/2016
Plumber: WCohn, Journeyman Plumber replied 1 year ago
WCohn
WCohn, Journeyman Plumber

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Your best bet is a local pool and spa service center. The systems run the same and typically the spa tech are more familiar with the pumps and switches than plumbers are

Not sure why that went through 3 times. I apologize

WCohn
WCohn
WCohn, Journeyman Plumber