Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Plumber
Experience:  maitenance tech at casto
95800582

What does the code, DR, mean on the display keypad for the

What does the code, DR , mean on the display keypad for the pump switches? We are installing new motors to our spa and are getting that display. We are blowing a 30 AMP fuse with the new motors we installed.
JA: Who manufactured the spa?
Customer: CAL Spa
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes, my husband is an electrician and he just installed the new pumps that we bought
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Hello and welcome to just answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. I am sorry you have had to wait so long on a response but here is what your DR error means.

Insufficient water detected in heater. Spa will be shut down for 15 minutes.Check water level in spa. Refill if necessary. Make sure pumps are been primed and filter cartridges are clean. Press any button to reset or wait 15 minutes and spa will automatically reset. If message spa does not reset, call customer service.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
is it additional charge to ask you another question?

There are no additional charges. I am not paid until you are satisfied with your answer and rate at the top.

If you have found this information helpful all I ask is you rate with 5 stars at the top so I am credited for my time. Rating does not stop you from getting back to me in the event you need me.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your help ! He got it all running!

Awesome I am so glad to hear that. Have a great night.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You too! Thanks!