Plumbing

Plumbing Questions? Ask a Plumber and Get Answers ASAP.

Plumbing

I want to bury a 4" service weight line with 4 take offs

I want to bury a...
I want to bury a 4" service weight line with 4 take offs (charlotte sv32) Three point up for future use and one points to the side. From this sv32 I want to go 60" to a fitting (sv109 or sv114) and from there branch off to 2 toilets, a vent, and a cleanout.
question: can you use a sv109 or sv114 in a horizontal position.
10/18/2016
Rick
Rick, Construction Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

I don't have ready access to the Charlotte catalog. Can you tell me what those fittings are in standard plumbing nomenclature?

I just searched the Charlotte site. The product numbers you list are for a sanitary cross. No you cannot use a cross in a horizontal drain line. You can use a double WYE SV110 with 1/8 bends if to want a 90 degree intersection or use an SV35 double combination WYE & 1/8

Do you have any more questions?

Rick
Rick, Construction Supervisor
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
sorry for the delay. Just Answer kept running my credit card, amx said they paid Just answer, JA said not paid.
Anyhow I have attached a file. We have an existing six in line and we want to cut it out, make three takes off with sv32
for future use and one take off with sv32 running horizontally to sv35 your suggested and then left to right to for toilets
and straight to wet vent. Concerned about angle of this vent, and if sv29 will work to go to toilets. Toilet will be 15" above
centerline of old 6" and new 4". Would like to talk, will pay the fee or tip. ***** *****(###) ###-####or cell(###) ###-####email***@******.***. or respond and have me click on the call me button.
Phone call session started
Rick
Rick
Rick, Construction Supervisor