Marc
Marc, Plumber
Experience:  Plumbing heating & home maintenance contractor
50715266

My Moen motion sense kitchen faucet recently started turning

Customer Question

My Moen motion sense kitchen faucet recently started turning on by itself, it was installed 7 month ago. Should this be a major concern?
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Mike R. replied 9 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I have been in the plumbing field for 20 years. I will be glad to help you today. Does it happen very rarely and does it seem to happen during the day? Is there a halogen bulb in the light above?

Expert:  Mike R. replied 9 months ago.

Is the LED light flashing or red? Does it turn on by itself when the handle is on or turn on by itself when the handle is in the off position?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
It has happened on 3 occasions over a period of 3 weeks. This has occurred both night and day. There is a florescent light over the sink and 7 recessed ceiling lights the led light is not flashing.
Expert:  Mike R. replied 9 months ago.

I am glad you opted for the phone call option. That will make it much easier. I tried to accept it but it says something about payment failure.