Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

Need to replace the seal in the head of the faucet that

Customer Question
Need to replace the...

Need to replace the seal in the head of the faucet that connects the the end of the flex hose.

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

A couple of months now

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Plumbing
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/11/2016
Plumber: Rick, Construction Supervisor replied 1 year ago
Rick
Rick, Construction Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. First I’ll need some more info so I have a more complete picture of you situation.

What is the brand and model number of your faucet?

Do you know the model faucet you have? It's not on the faucet itself. I still may be able to help if you don't