Plumbing

Plumbing Questions? Ask a Plumber and Get Answers ASAP.

Plumbing

I just installed a new Kohler Barossa single hole faucet. It

Customer Question
worked fine for the first...
I just installed a new Kohler Barossa single hole faucet. It worked fine for the first few hours, now the hot water is at a trickle. The hot water seems to have pressure, is there anyway to clear the hot water supply line now I think it may be clogged? Any other reason? Cold water seems to be fine.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Plumbing
9/26/2016
Plumber: Webb-Guy, Plumber replied 1 year ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Plumber

Hello and welcome to just answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one who will assist you today. You can try taking the hot water supply line off and see if you can visibly find something in there. If not then you will need to take the handle off and disassemble it. You will need to take the airriator off and clean it as well.

Plumber: WCohn, Journeyman Plumber replied 1 year ago
WCohn
WCohn, Journeyman Plumber

Second opinion. Hello Wyatt, my name is ***** ***** I'm a journeyman plumber specializing in service. First thing I'd do is switch the supply lines from the the hot to the cold and the cold to the hot. If the lack of pressure is still on the "hot" side then you now know it's in the flexible supplies or the faiucet. But if the lack of Pressure is now on the cold side you most likely have debris caught at the angle stop. Also make sure your supplies aren't kinked.

WCohn
WCohn
WCohn, Journeyman Plumber