Plumbing

Plumbing Questions? Ask a Plumber and Get Answers ASAP.

Plumbing

A sewage line plumber got his snake stuck in my kitchen sink

Customer Question
k drai line. I...
A sewage line plumber got his snake stuck in my kitchen sink k drai line. I think it is in as far as 20 feet or so under concrete slab. Says he will refer to another plumbing company to remove the snake and fix the line. How do they do this and what do you expect the cost to be?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Plumbing
8/27/2016
Plumber: Rick, Construction Supervisor replied 1 year ago
Rick
Rick, Construction Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

The only time snakes get caught is if the drain line is broken. They will have to cut into the slab to fix the broken pipe and release the snake. There is no way to predict how much this might cost from here. Ask for an estimate before they start the work.

Marc
Marc
Marc, Plumber