How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Papatrexas Your Own Question
Papatrexas, General Contractor
Category: Plumbing
Satisfied Customers: 70
Experience:  I am licensed General & Electrical contractor for more then 35 years with 40 years experience in the construction industry.
Type Your Plumbing Question Here...
Papatrexas is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have the Culligan Under-sink Drinking Water Monitored Dual

Customer Question

I have the Culligan Under-sink Drinking Water Monitored Dual Filtration System, Model SY-2500 and I am trying to change the filters. I have the left one with the green top cartridge undone and cleaned out, but cannot get the right one with the gray cartridge to come off. It won't budge. Do you have a suggestion? RCL
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Papatrexas replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is and I will be happy to assist you.

Because of the rubber 'O" ring it will not budge by hiring it I will put the filter cartridge removal ranch and push or pull hard BUT slow and it will free it self.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is not working for me. I have been working on this for 45 minutes! How slow is this supposed to be?
Expert:  Papatrexas replied 1 year ago.

Can I get a picture of the unit its not suppose to this hard

Is this the first time you take this thing apart?

Expert:  Papatrexas replied 1 year ago.

The only other thing I suggest it taking this unit out of the cabinet and work on it on a table.