How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Marc Your Own Question
Marc, Plumber
Category: Plumbing
Satisfied Customers: 1126
Experience:  Plumbing heating & home maintenance contractor
Type Your Plumbing Question Here...
Marc is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My problem is that I have a house (Central WI) that was

Customer Question

My problem is that I have a house (Central WI) that was built in "57. I only have a partial basement as the house is perched on a mostly granite lot. The only 2 outside faucets for watering etc. are about 8" from ground level. The one faucet also is connected to manmade pond with a float similar to an old fashion toilet. That needs to be on. Is there some mechanism to raise the old faucet and still retain the pond water levels?
Thank you very much,
Brenda Gehring
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  WCohn replied 1 year ago.

hello, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  WCohn replied 1 year ago.

Brenda, you do have a couple of options. Let me load some links so you can see the easiest way first and let me know how you like it.

Expert:  WCohn replied 1 year ago.

You'd put a wye on where your float switch is then reconnect float switch then use a hose from the wye to this item CLICK HERE

Related Plumbing Questions