Plumbing

Plumbing Questions? Ask a Plumber and Get Answers ASAP.

Plumbing

I have a shower tower with a rainfall shower head and

Customer Question
Hi, I have a shower tower...
I have a shower tower with a rainfall shower head and separate hand held attachment, and jets on front of the unit.
The water isn't coming out of the shower head even though it has been replaced the water is coming down the back of the unit.
When using the hand held attachment some water still comes down the back of the unit.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Plumbing
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/12/2016
Plumber: Rick, Construction Supervisor replied 1 year ago
Rick
Rick, Construction Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. First I’ll need some more info so I have a more complete picture of you situation.

What is the brand and model number of your unit?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hi Rick,let me check my email quickly to see if I can get that info as this was an online purchase

OK

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
stainless steel shower tower panel 2900 series 6 jets spa
You can find it on http://www.homecompoundinc.com/categories/SHOWER-PANEL/

This is not a major brand and no specs are available for it. So I can't offer any repair options unless you can take it apart and show me pictures of what's behind the trim panel . If it leaks behind the panel when you use either shower then I'd pursue a warranty claim if it's still under warranty.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Rick it's not under warranty anymore, do I need to remove the unit from the wall to get u the requested pictures
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
what part is the trim panel
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
can u guide me through this

You shouldn't have to remove the unit from the wall. The front panel should come off. You may have to remove the handles shower head and hand shower fittings. I can't say for sure since I'm not there and I've never encountered this brand before. But the panel has to come off otherwise there would be no way to install it.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Rick give me a few mins I need to see if I can get additional info

Ok, if you have the installation manual that should give you an idea how it goes together.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Rick I've asked the manufacturer to email me a copy of the installation guide so i will get back to you with that on Monday if you are available
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
not sure if you can help me with another problem. I have a glass sink with glass counter top installed and the counter top is moving away from the wall.

I'm online 8 am to 7 pm EDT more or less ( I do take breaks). I'll respond as soon as I can. I'd suggest you try to get it apart then get back to me.

Please post a new question for a different topic.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
ok, thanks

You're welcome

Marc
Marc
Marc, Plumber