How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Marc Your Own Question
Marc, Plumber
Category: Plumbing
Satisfied Customers: 1126
Experience:  Plumbing heating & home maintenance contractor
Type Your Plumbing Question Here...
Marc is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have tiny bubles on the top of thewater in the bowl after

Customer Question

I have tiny bubles on the top of thewater in the bowl after its flushed. It looks like it is coming f rom the hole in the bottom of the bowl opposite the ho;e the waste goes down. What is that and is it a problem
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Mike R. replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I have been in the plumbing field for 20 years. I will be glad to help you today. If you look in the tank, is there a small tube from the fill valve directed into the fill tube? If so then is that small tube clipped to the top of the fill tube or stuck down inside the fill tube? Is the end of that tube lower than the water in the tank?

Expert:  Mike R. replied 1 year ago.

I am sure that I can provide you the answer to this issue. If you are still interested in solving the issue will you respond to my previous inquiry?