Plumbing

Plumbing Questions? Ask a Plumber and Get Answers ASAP.

Plumbing

The sprays are not working on my Toto toilet seat. No water

Customer Question
The sprays are not working...
The sprays are not working on my Toto toilet seat. No water comes out. I have two, and both have problems.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Plumbing
5/19/2016
Plumber: WCohn, Journeyman Plumber replied 1 year ago
WCohn
WCohn, Journeyman Plumber
Hello my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you
We have issues with this happening. Is the nozzle coming out but not spraying?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
they are coming out but not spring
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
sprayikng
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
i can pay $35 for my plumber. Just wanted to get your answer
Unfortunately your plumber can not help you the ones we have had this issue with were circuit board issues and we had called TOTO and they in turn sent us complete new seats under warranty. I hope yours are still under warranty. We had a stretch of 8 out of 12 that had failed. Must of been a bad run. Good luck and id appreciate a positive rating.
Is there anything else you would like to ask?
A positive rating would be very much appreciated
WCohn
WCohn
WCohn, Journeyman Plumber