Plumbing

Plumbing Questions? Ask a Plumber and Get Answers ASAP.

Plumbing

I need a toilet with 9.5 inches from center hole to wall JA:

Customer Question
I need a toilet with...
I need a toilet with 9.5 inches from center hole to wall
JA: Sometimes plumbing issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Plumber I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: I am replacing a toilet with 9 inchecs from hole center to wall.
JA: Is there anything else the Plumber should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Plumber about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Plumbing
4/26/2016
Plumber: Rick, Construction Supervisor replied 1 year ago
Rick
Rick, Construction Supervisor
Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.You need a 10" rough in toilet. Kohler and American Standard both make a few 10" rough toilets as do some of the lesser brands. Check with a local plumbing supply house for what's available in your area. You should have enough room to get a 10" rough toilet into your 9 1/2" space.
Rick
Rick
Rick, Construction Supervisor