Plumbing

Plumbing Questions? Ask a Plumber and Get Answers ASAP.

Plumbing

We had a clogged toilet which appears to be flushing fine now,

Customer Question
We had a clogged...

We had a clogged toilet which appears to be flushing fine now, however, after several hours, the water in the toilet appears brown.

Contractor's Assistant: Sometimes plumbing issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Plumber I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Plumbing
4/1/2016
Plumber: Rick, Construction Supervisor replied 1 year ago
Rick
Rick, Construction Supervisor
Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.The only place the water in the toilet comes from is the tank, assuming the sewer isn't backing up but if it was then the toilet wouldn't flush normally. I wouldn't be concerned about it and it should go away eventually. If you want to speed things up then keep flushing the toilet until it clears up. If it doesn't go away after a while then check the tank. It probably has a lot of rust accumulated in it.
Rick
Rick
Rick, Construction Supervisor