Marc
Marc, Plumber
Experience:  Plumbing heating & home maintenance contractor
50715266

Cant remember the math or the tables I used before to lay

Customer Question

Cant remember the math or the tables I used before to lay out the plumbing water line sizes starting with the main and then my latterals.
JA: Sometimes plumbing issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Plumber I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: We are checking on a project that we have taken over on. I'm sure he has to many fixtures tied to one lateral 1/2" pex line. But I want to verify before we say anything to the owner.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Plumber should know?
Customer: Not that I can think of...
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Plumber about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Mike R. replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I have been in the plumbing field for 20 years. I will be glad to help you today. Are you going to be piping a commercial building?