Marc
Marc, Plumber
Experience:  Plumbing heating & home maintenance contractor
50715266

I believe the system is water logged. I probobly need to

Customer Question

i believe the system is water logged. I probobly need to drain and repressurize but its been awhile since the last time i did this I was looking for a quick video to show how
JA: Sometimes plumbing issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Plumber I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: well its at my daughters house and the pump has been kicking off and more then normal ineed to ckeck for leaks of course but i will still need to repressurize if i have to fix a leak
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Plumber should know?
Customer: not yet i just need to go look in person before i know more myself
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Plumber about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.

What type of holding tank do you have? is it an old galvanized tank? or a newer diaphragm type tank?