Marc
Marc, Plumber
Experience:  Plumbing heating & home maintenance contractor
50715266

My bosch 21e gh flow will not reignite after my gas bottle

Customer Question

My bosch 21e high flow will not reignite after my gas bottle was changed over 3 days ago. I have switched power source off at the unit and the breaker at mains. I have also unscrewed the face of the unit and pressed reset. This has always been an issue since I bought the house from new 5 years ago. Nobody could help me but my
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: Dad and I have always reignited it this way. I only found out today that it should reignite itself.
JA: Our top Appliance Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Appliance Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Appliance Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  johnnn40 replied 1 year ago.

Is this unit installed in a RV? The first thing to verify is that the supply hose coupler is tightly connected to the gas tank. If it's a screw on coupler, make sure it's tight. If it's a quick release coupler, make sure the lock collar is seated.

In the meantime, I'll look for the necessary technical information I need to further assist. you. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's attached to the outside of my house. The gas I've. Top is working fine.
Expert:  johnnn40 replied 1 year ago.

OK. Thank you. I'll search for parts, and I'll get back to you.

Expert:  johnnn40 replied 1 year ago.

I'm not having any luck finding parts, using the 21e. Can you see if you can find a longer model number? It should be on an i.d. label located on the oven door or its frame. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The bosch high flow 21e hot water system does not appear to have another number, it's also the middle of the night so I can't locate any other numbers. Not sure where you are located but when I search the model number it automatically comes up with many threads. In fact there was the exact same problem solved by this service that's why I went ahead and paid for more service.
Expert:  johnnn40 replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry. I thought you were talking about a gas range. I'll opt out, so another of our experts can discuss the problem with you. Your request will be shown on the request screen automatically. Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.