Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

I have a uberhaus shower faucet making banging noise I have…

Customer Question
I have a uberhaus shower...
I have a uberhaus shower faucet making banging noise I have water arresters on that line but still noisey started about 2 months ago never had this problem before any suggestions
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Plumbing
3/8/2016
Plumber: Phil, Mechanical Engineer. replied 2 years ago
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer.

Hello, in cases like this there is always something a person has missed, such as an actual loose pipe somewhere.. having said that water hammer arresters should have at the very least reduced the problem. Tell me if that is the case or not.

We can go from there, I can opt out if get stumped so that other plumbers here can have a look at your question.