Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

I mistakenly put a toilet cleaner tablet into the to list…

Customer Question
I mistakenly put a toilet...
I mistakenly put a toilet cleaner tablet into the to list bowl and now having a terrible clogging problem. My plunger doesn't work because the toto I have has a very very narrow drain plunger can not get any suction. What can I use
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Plumbing
3/7/2016
Plumber: Rick, Construction Supervisor replied 2 years ago
Rick
Rick, Construction Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

​You can try a closet/toilet auger (see attached pic). It's a specialized snake made for toilet bowls. You can get one at most hardware stores or the big box stores.