Plumbing

Plumbing Questions? Ask a Plumber and Get Answers ASAP.

Plumbing

I have a 42VR50-40F. I recently had to shut off the inlet

Customer Question
I have a 42VR50-40F....
I have a 42VR50-40F. I recently had to shut off the inlet water valve briefly, and the system shut off. Now it won't relight. Any ideas.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Plumbing
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/2/2016
Plumber: Rick, Construction Supervisor replied 1 year ago
Rick
Rick, Construction Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

What happens when you try to relight the pilot?

To put it another way, does it not light at all? does it light then go out when you release the dial/button you have to hold down to light it? does it have a push button igniter?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I finally got it lit.....operator error.

Glad you worked it out

Rick
Rick
Rick, Construction Supervisor