Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

My name is ***** *****, I think the problem is the breaker…

Customer Question
Hi, my name is...

Hi, my name is ***** *****, I think the problem is the breaker was flipped and at that time water was being used, I'm not sure how to reprime

Contractor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

The breaker was in the off position. water was being used which caused the tank to drain. Now there is no water pressure any where in the building

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Plumbing
3/2/2016
Plumber: Rick, Construction Supervisor replied 2 years ago
Rick
Rick, Construction Supervisor

I'm not clear on your issue. Do you have an above ground well pump that you want to prime? a booster pump connected to city water? something else?

Marc
Marc
Marc, Plumber