Marc
Marc, Plumber
Experience:  Plumbing heating & home maintenance contractor
50715266

My name is ***** ***** my aquastar water heater pilot will

Customer Question

Hi my name is ***** ***** my aquastar water heater pilot will lite but won''t stay on to ignite the whole furnace. It is a older version that seems never dies that does not use electricity.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Like?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

When does it go out? when you try to light it and release the button/dial? what is the model number of your unit?