How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Marc Your Own Question
Marc, Plumber
Category: Plumbing
Satisfied Customers: 1127
Experience:  Plumbing heating & home maintenance contractor
Type Your Plumbing Question Here...
Marc is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a basin with the brandmark Toto on it - the basin

Customer Question

Hello. I have a basin with the brandmark Toto on it - the basin hole has a stopper which I need replaced but I don't know where in New Zealand I would be able to obtain the correct part. There is no provision for photos to be attached otherwise I could have attached a photo. I have visited two stockists the last of which suggested i try and find the brand name and then do a Google search
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Mike R. replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I have been in the plumbing field for 20 years. I will be glad to help you today. Is there any reason that you would not just replace the complete drain assembly? like this

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi My question was where can I find the correct part in New Zealand? I am sorry but you have not answered my question and I see that my credit crd has already been charged with an amount that reflects that a detailed answer is expected. I am not satisfied with your level of service. Please refund the deposit that I have paid.
Expert:  Mike R. replied 1 year ago.

Is there any reason why there cannot be some communication first? I simply have an inquiry.

Expert:  Mike R. replied 1 year ago.

If you absolutely want the stopper and no other solution then will you please provide the model number of the faucet? The drain assembly and stopper come with the faucet.