Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

In our rented home, the shower downstairs doesn't get enough…

Customer Question
Hi, In our rented home, the...
In our rented home, the shower downstairs doesn't get enough hot water, but the shower in the bathroom upstairs has no such problem. Other people live upstairs, so we don't have access to it. Can you please suggest a solution to this vexing problem? Thank you.
Kameswar Munjuluri ***@******.***
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Plumbing
2/22/2016
Plumber: Mike R., Plumber replied 2 years ago
Mike R.
Mike R., Plumber

Hi my name is ***** ***** I have been in the plumbing field for 20 years. I will be glad to help you today. This is not a big deal at all and very easy to fix. Do you know the model of the shower valve?