Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

My thermasol steam shower reads no water when turned on

Customer Question
my thermasol steam shower reads no water when turned on
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Plumbing
2/21/2016
Plumber: Mike R., Plumber replied 2 years ago
Mike R.
Mike R., Plumber

Hi my name is ***** ***** I have been in the plumbing field for 20 years. I will be glad to help you today. Is there a check valve on the water supply? Have you disconnected the supply line to confirm that water is reaching the unit?

is there a check value inside the unit?

I don't think so. It should be on the water line feeding it. I have always installed one on the supply line when installing but I am not sure exactly what model or year unit you have. I am about 95% sure there is not one inside and it would be installed on the supply line.

When you disconnected the supply line did you disconnect it before the check valve or after it? If you release water from the temperature relief valve, does water come out of there?

Water release valve has no water coming out of it! There is a blue electric valve on the side of the water line coming in. Are you sure that's not an electronic valve?

Would you be able to provide a picture and model number?

I had it installed in 2013, it's a thermasol steam shower AF series

How about a picture of the blue valve?

It's definitely the blue solenoid valve, where can I get one??

Sorry for the delay, had to walk a doggie. Which one of these is it? click here

Exactly the one in the picture

So, there is a lifetime warranty on parts and labor. I would suggest calling them tomorrow. click here

It is stated here on page 33 click here

Without a response from you I am not able to tell if you found the information helpful. Did you find it helpful or is there any other information that I could provide?

I haven't heard from you. Was the information I provided helpful?