Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

I have a toyotomi water heater model BS-36UFF. The burner…

Customer Question
I have a toyotomi...

I have a toyotomi water heater model BS-36UFF. The burner will not ignite. It has been cleaned. The flame sensor is working.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.

The 24 second warning light goes on after the burner light. There is no heat in the exhaust pipe. The exhaust pipe is clear. the blower is working. There is no air in the fuel line.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Plumbing
2/22/2016
Plumber: Brad Neighbour,
 replied 2 years ago
Brad Neighbour

hello there. Not sure if you have been helped or not. Does the burner come on briefly for a few seconds before it goes out?

Marc
Marc
Marc, Plumber