Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

I have a gerber washerless cartridge that I need to change…

Customer Question
Hi I have a...

Hi I have a gerber washerless cartridge that I need to change but I can't get it out. Not exactly sure how to do it for a shower

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.

Contractor's Assistant: Sometimes plumbing issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Plumber I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Plumber should be aware of?

Its a Gerber Plus Valve that I am trying to take the washerless cartridge out of

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Plumbing
2/19/2016
Plumber: Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor replied 2 years ago
Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor

Hi ..........it is a single handle, correct?.......................about how old?...............and would you be able to upload a picture?

thank you

eddie