Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

My Bosch Ascenda Model sometimes starts the cycle and then…

Customer Question
My Bosch Ascenda Model sometimes...
My Bosch Ascenda Model sometimes starts the cycle and then goes to clean mode in 2 minutes. I found out that in such case the water was not getting in the machine. Then I started wiggling the flexible water line and sometimes it will work. DO you think I just need to change the hot water supply line? Is it possible that the line has a kink that opens up when I wiggle the line. I also used the reset button occasionally and then it will start or not randomly. do you think a new hot water line will solve my problem?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Plumbing
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/16/2016
Plumber: Brad Neighbour,
 replied 2 years ago
Brad Neighbour

Hi there. that would be the place to start. I would remove the hot water line and see if there are any blockages in the line. (usually hard water deposits. I would also turn on your hot water valve with the line off just to see if you have pressure at the valve.(spray into a bucket for a few seconds). Try that and get back to me and we can go from there.

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Plumber: Brad Neighbour,
 replied 2 years ago

sure no problem