Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

I have a Grohe Grohsafe 35 015. My tub faucet is in the off…

Customer Question
I have a Grohe Grohsafe...
I have a Grohe Grohsafe 35 015. My tub faucet is in the off position but cold water is still coming out the spout. i took handle and all parts off and used a wrench to turn to on/off position. I'm able to turn to hot water position and back to cold/off position but water is still coming out spout. Help!!!
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Plumbing
2/16/2016
Plumber: Hauserplb, Plumber replied 2 years ago
Hauserplb
Hauserplb, Plumber

Ok, if you remove the cover plate and can see the entire valve(behind the wall) i can help you shut the water off.

If you remove the cover plate there are two small valves built into the main vave that you can shut off with a straight bit screwdriver.