Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

I have a Kohler Kohler K-13963 Kitchen spray head that has…

Customer Question
I have a Kohler Kohler...
I have a Kohler Kohler K-13963 Kitchen spray head that has almost zero water pressure. The pressure to the head is vary strong. I removed the head, cleaned the screen which had a vry few small particles...still almost no pressure. I can barely blow through the head. Is it possible to disassemble the head to clean it further?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Plumbing
2/15/2016
Plumber: ApplianceTech, Home Improvement Enthusiast replied 2 years ago
ApplianceTech
ApplianceTech, Home Improvement Enthusiast

Hello and thankyou for using this service!

I am sorry to hear about the problem you are having with your spray head

Let's work together to find out what is wrong :)

Let me do some research for you and see if I can locate a repair kit.

If you unscrew the hose from the head, do you get a full water stream?

Do you still need help on your faucet problem?