How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask tomgoe Your Own Question
tomgoe, appliances, hvac, and water heaters
Category: Plumbing
Satisfied Customers: 1627
Experience:  installed and serviced water heaters and water softeners
Type Your Plumbing Question Here...
tomgoe is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm looking part called HEAT LINK GE gas water heater, it

Customer Question

I'm looking for a part called HEAT LINK for a GE gas water heater , it goes underneath burner . I need to replace ASAP and where can I purchase?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  tomgoe replied 1 year ago.

GE water heaters are actually RHEEM ( made by RHEEM for GE ) , you probably got it from HOME DEPOT. Suggest calling WEST SIDE to see if they have the part 1-***-***-****