Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

I put 100 lye drains crystal in toilet that was cloged from…

Customer Question
I put 100 lye drains...
I put 100 lye drains crystal in toilet that was cloged from my daughter flushing a small pine one down the toilet, and it cemented. I cleared some of the rock hard whatever. There is still more hard to reach concrete substance. Any advice on what to do.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Plumbing
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/3/2016
Plumber: Tyler Redinger,
 replied 2 years ago
Tyler Redinger

Hey my name is ***** ***** about your toilet! I guess I'm a little confused what your daughter flushed down but, I know kids like to flush some pretty random things down! Have you ever removed a toilet? I'm thinking it might not be a bad idea here. Make sure you get all the concrete out,Before it gets stuck in your building drain. After you pull it lay on side. Shove a snake from bottom up see if you can get it out that way.(metal close hanger might work) good luck and let me know if you have more questions!