How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tyler Redinger Your Own Question
Tyler Redinger
Tyler Redinger,
Category: Plumbing
Satisfied Customers: 7
Experience:  Plumber at Trademark Plumbing
Type Your Plumbing Question Here...
Tyler Redinger is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My kitchen faucet has the option to stream water or spray

Customer Question

My kitchen faucet has the option to stream water or spray water. It's currently stuck on spray and i believe a piece within the mechanism to toggle back and forth between spray and stream is missing. I found a metal piece in my sink a couple of weeks ago and didn't know what it was and tossed it. The faucet doesn't have any name brand marks so I cannot search for replacement pieces by brand. Any suggestions on where to start looking for the missing piece?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Tyler Redinger replied 1 year ago.

Hey would like to help you with your question. What I do lots as a service plumber is, take lots of pictures of your faucet. Bring pictures in to local plumbing supply store. They are usually really good at finding the replacement part. Some of them won't barely let you leave their store without fixing your problem. Stores you can look for grover supply,Ferguson supply,keller supply. Did I answer your question or could I help you with anything else?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I found it by googling the half red and half blue button that appears on the front. I thought it just resembled hot and cold which it does but it's apparently Deltas design.
Expert:  Tyler Redinger replied 1 year ago.

Sounds good hope I was a help. Thanks for using justanswer!