Rick
Rick, Construction Supervisor
Experience:  Licensed Master plumber with 40+ yrs. experience.
94766

Can I replace my bathroom sinks without replacing the

Can I replace my bathroom sinks without replacing the countertops or recutting the sink hole. There are sinks I like that have a different sink basin length and width. Is the only way I can replace them is to get the exact same size basin length and width?

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

Assuming you currently have drop in sinks (sink fits into a cutout in the counter top) then your only option if you don't want to mess with the top is to get a sink with the same dimensions at the top of the sink.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks. What's best way to measure the sink basin width and length, from underneath end to end?

You need to measure the outside rim of the sink. You can assume the hole is about 1/2" smaller all the way around than the outside dimensions of the sink