Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

My Name is ***** *****.
, I installed a geyser and the…

Customer Question
HI My Name is...

HI My Name is ***** *****.

Contractor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I installed a geyser and the overflow/non return valve on the cold inlet is leaking. I changed the non return valve but still dripped. after i changed the whole geyser and valve and still have the same problem

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Plumbing
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/28/2016
Plumber: Mike R., Plumber replied 2 years ago
Mike R.
Mike R., Plumber

Hi my name is ***** ***** I have been in the plumbing field for 20 years. I will be glad to help you today. Is the leak on a threaded joint and fitting? If not then will you describe the leak in detail or possibly provide a picture?

Hi mike,
No it not on a threaded fitting. Its leaking from the over pressure valve . Were water should go out when you have over pressure in tank

Will you post a picture please?