Rick
Rick, Construction Supervisor
Experience:  Licensed Master plumber with 40+ yrs. experience.
94766

Ultramax 1g runs continuously. I can see the float rise but

Customer Question

Ultramax 1g runs continuously. I can see the float rise but the water doesn't stop
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

If the water won't shut off and the water is going over the top of the overflow pipe then you'll probably need to replace the fill valve. A Fluidmaster fill valve is your best bet. They are inexpensive (~$15) are widely available and come with good instructions. You could try adjusting the water level but some models are not adjustable. Here is a link to the manual for this toilet. Fill valve adjustment is on page 6

http://assets.totousa.com/product-files/0GU013Z_ONE_PIECE_TOILETS.pdf