How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Marc Your Own Question
Marc, Plumber
Category: Plumbing
Satisfied Customers: 1126
Experience:  Plumbing heating & home maintenance contractor
Type Your Plumbing Question Here...
Marc is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am looking at your reply about a Hunter 612, I have one

Customer Question

Customer: I am looking at your reply about a Hunter 612, I have one too thta keeps running, a very, very low amount. However, if you listen close you can hear it. Of course, if I shut off the supply, it goes completely quiet. I have read in other places on the web to just replace the whole thing with a new FluidMaster.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: now sure what you are asking?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Home Improvement Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Tyler Redinger replied 1 year ago.

What does the water level look like when it is filled up. Is it above the over flow?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Tyler Redinger replied 1 year ago.

You try adjusting your valve at all?