Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

I have very low water pressure on the second floor. Great…

Customer Question
I have very low water...
I have very low water pressure on the second floor. Great pressure on the main floor. Just took off the American standard valve for the tub to see if it us dirty but being a nofice to me it looks ok but still nor pressure!
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Plumbing
1/21/2016
Plumber: Rick, Construction Supervisor replied 2 years ago
Rick
Rick, Construction Supervisor

Do you have low pressure in the sink too or just the shower?

Sink as well as tub. There has been work done by the water department off and on over the past month with the main shut off valve being replaced at the street.

Are there separate shut off valves to the second floor? if so have they been turned off recently (even if they were turned back on?

Marc
Marc
Marc, Plumber