Plumbing

Plumbing Questions? Ask a Plumber and Get Answers ASAP.

Plumbing

I am resetting my microprocessor. I have the manual and can

Customer Question
I am resetting my microprocessor...
I am resetting my microprocessor. I have the manual and can do this myself, I just need to know what the correct targets should be. I have a medallist 10 x 54 model 01016328. Four peoplelive in my house. What should I set as: a) salt dosage b) backwash time c) brine draw/slow rinse time d) gallons (liters) or days to regeneration meter mode e) timeclock mode
Can you help?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Plumbing
Answered in 1 day by:
1/19/2016
Plumber: Billy, Mechanical Contractor replied 1 year ago
Billy
Billy, Mechanical Contractor

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thank you for contacting me. Yes, I would like to proceed.

a) salt dosage = 10

b) backwash time = 20

c) brine draw/slow rinse time = 45

d) gallons (liters) or days to regeneration meter mode =90

e) timeclock mode= 14

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I entered the values you gave me, except for the timeclock mode. When I pressed the"status" key after setting the "capg" number, all I got was a blank screen. Pressing "status" again just took me back to the time. How can I get the timeclock mode "cap" to show so I can set it to 14 as you recommend. It used to show up but has now disappeared.

did you do the following?

Press the “Status” key after programming the brine draw/slow rinse time.

The display will blink “CAP” for 3 seconds and then display the number of days between

regenerations.

Adjust the setting with the “+” or “-” key. (1-42 days)

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
After programming the number 45 in the brind draw/slow rinse time mode, I press "status" and get the "capg" mode. Then after entering 90 I press "status" again and get a blank screen. I cannot figure out how to go straight from "br" to "cap" - I keep getting "capg" first and then the blank screen????
Billy
Billy
Billy, Mechanical Contractor