How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Marc Your Own Question
Marc, Plumber
Category: Plumbing
Satisfied Customers: 1126
Experience:  Plumbing heating & home maintenance contractor
Type Your Plumbing Question Here...
Marc is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am trying to replace the faucet hose. I cannot get it

Customer Question

I am trying to replace the faucet hose. I cannot get it past the blockage of the water supply in the neck of the body of the faucet. I got as far as the pictures show but cannot determine how to disassemble the rest or how to proceed? Pictures will be posted in a moment. Numbers/Name on faucet reads : ASME A.112.18.1M 570-753 RIVO

Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Plumbing